Welcome to Seaview House, a new and luxurious family home steps away from majestic Sandpiper Beach. This bright and airy, newly built home faces southeast and its many windows provide abundant opportunities to watch the sun and moonlight dance across the waves of the Salish Sea. An easy stroll to the beach means you are never far from your next dip.
Styled in simple French Country charm, the white walls, tile and furniture throughout the house add to an equal sense of calm and glamour. The grandeur of the living room’s cathedral ceilings and stone fireplace is made intimate by the melt-into comfort of the leather sofas and armchair. The abundance of modern conveniences in the spacious cook’s kitchen is made quaint by a farmhouse sink and glass-fronted cabinets. Each of the 3 bedrooms boasts new comfortable mattresses in a variety of sizes along with views so sensational as to make you want to stay in bed. And the experience of 3 separate bathrooms means no one need to wait again while on your precious vacation.
Enjoy family meals gathered around the large country table or al fresco on the verandah under the warmth of outdoor heaters. Five sets of French doors open onto a fenced-in garden and seamlessly unite the fun whether indoors or out. Play croquet or badminton on the spacious grass lawn while family cheer on from the comfort of the ample deck furniture.
Nearby Sandpiper Meadow is home to yoga classes and the rocky beach below is an explorer’s paradise providing some of the warmest waters around Hornby for swimming during endless summer days or at night in the magic of the phosphorescence. Sweeping views to Big Tribune and Helliwell cliffs provide a magnificent backdrop to this quiet but well-loved beach with locals and visitors alike.
Ideal and secluded for celebrating the small moments, Seaview is meant for you to enjoy. A literal dream come true, this beautiful home needs experiencing firsthand. We hope to welcome you soon to Seaview House.
– private fenced & gated yard with large grass lawn
– badminton set, bocce ball & outdoor fire pit (not for use during fire bans)
– fresh vegetable & herb garden for cooking use outside kitchen (small cuttings only please)
– large cast-iron propane BBQ on covered deck
– covered verandah with large dining tables and outdoor heaters
– covered verandah with couch & seating area under outdoor heaters
– x3 very used adult bikes/helmets available for use
– 54” flat screen TV with Bose bar sound system
– Apple Box with Netflix and other apps (use your own account to log in)
– DVD player with a large selection of DVD movies for viewing
– SONOS speakers in living room & deck (need App to stream personal music)
– Large CD collection & CD player with radio
– Heritage jazz piano (please enjoy using it but take care)
– Books, board games & puzzles
– landline (poor cell reception in Sandpiper)
• 6-burner propane chef stove with flattop grill and dual ovens & range hood
• Smart fridge with filtered drinking water & ice
• Dishwasher (please conserve water, run full loads)
• Kitchen Aide professional Mix Master, baking utensils & pans
• Toaster oven with air fryer
• Blender for smoothies, etc
• Large stock of plates, cups, cutlery, bowls & platters
Bedroom 1 – Master, upstairs front bedroom *sleeps 4*
• King size bed
• French doors open to private deck with rocking chair
• Ocean view from bed
• Loft in Master Bedroom with Queen mattress, ocean view
Bedroom 2 – upstairs back bedroom *4 people*
• Queen bed
• XL bunkbeds with 2 XL mattresses
Bedroom 3 – Downstairs front bedroom *2 people*
• Queen size bed
• French doors open to private covered deck with furniture and heat lamp
• Ocean view from bed
• (upstairs) walk-in glass door shower with waterfall shower, sink, toilet
• (downstairs) walk-in glass door shower with waterfall shower & pedestal sink
• (downstairs) separate powder room with 2 sink vanity & toilet
$5,000 per week in July & August
$4,000 per week in May, June & September
$750 per night May, June & September (3 night min)
$250 cleaning fee on all rentals
50% non-refundable* deposit required to book dates, balance due April 1st for all 1-week rentals.
3 night minimums-: non-refundable* payment due in full upon booking
Please note rental fees do not include GST & PST. $1,000 security deposit refundable within a week of your stay. Payment made via etransfer
*Re-fundable only if another booking comes in to replace booking less a 10% handling fee
Check IN- 4:00pm Thursdays
Check OUT- 9:00am Thursdays (3 day bookings can be negotiated)
Linens, comforters & pillows not included in rental due to COVID19
Garbage & recycling not included in weekly rentals
Renters must adhere to water, septic & fire restrictions
Sorry, we do not accept pets.
** Check in & out times and all cleaning & garbage fees are subject to change due to cleaning practices for COVID19**