Welcome to Seaview House, a spacious family home steps away from majestic Sandpiper Beach. Bright and airy, this southwest-facing home provides every opportunity to enjoy the sun and moonlight travelling across the Salish Sea. An easy 3-minute stroll to the beach means you are never far from your next dip.
Styled in clean modern charm, the interiors offer an equal mix of calm and elegance. The grandeur of the living room’s cathedral ceilings and stone fireplace is made intimate by comfortable furniture. Enjoy the abundance of modern conveniences in the spacious cook’s kitchen made quaint by a farmhouse sink and glass-fronted cabinets.
Each of the 3 bedrooms boasts new comfortable mattresses in a variety of sizes along with views so sensational as to make you want to stay in bed. And the convenience of 3 separate bathrooms means no one need to wait again while on your precious vacation.
Enjoy family meals gathered around the large dining table or al fresco on the verandah under the warmth of outdoor heaters. French doors running the length of the house open onto a large fenced garden and unite the fun whether indoors or out. Play croquet or badminton on the spacious grass lawn while family cheer on from the comfort of the ample lawn furniture.
Nearby Sandpiper Meadow is home to yoga classes and a large open field. The rocky beach below is an explorer’s paradise and provides some of the warmest waters around Hornby for swimming away endless summer days or marvelling at the magic of phosphorescence at night. Sweeping views to Helliwell cliffs and the mountains on the mainland provide a magnificent backdrop to this quiet but well-loved beach.
Ideal for families celebrating moments small and large, Seaview is waiting for you to enjoy.
– private fenced & gated yard with large grass lawn
– badminton set, bocce ball & outdoor fire pit (not for use during fire bans)
– fresh vegetable & herb garden for cooking use outside kitchen (small cuttings only please)
– large cast-iron propane BBQ on covered deck
– covered verandah with large dining tables and outdoor heaters
– covered verandah with couch & seating area under outdoor heaters
– 54” flat screen TV with Bose bar sound system
– Apple Box with Netflix and other apps (use your own account to log in)
– DVD player
– SONOS speakers in living room & deck (need App to stream personal music)
– Books, board games & puzzles
- 6-burner propane chef stove with flattop grill and dual ovens & range hood
- Smart fridge with filtered drinking water & ice
- Dishwasher (please conserve water, run full loads)
- Toaster oven with air fryer
- Blender for smoothies, etc
- Large stock of plates, cups, cutlery, bowls & platters
Bedroom 1 – Master, upstairs front bedroom *sleeps 4*
- King size bed
- French doors open to private deck with rocking chair
- Ocean view from bed
- Loft in Master Bedroom with Queen mattress, ocean view
Bedroom 2 – upstairs back bedroom *4 people*
- Queen bed
- XL bunkbeds with 2 XL mattresses
Bedroom 3 – Downstairs front bedroom *2 people*
- Queen size bed
- French doors open to private covered deck with furniture and heat lamp
- Ocean view from bed
- (upstairs) walk-in glass door shower with waterfall shower, sink, toilet
- (downstairs) walk-in glass door shower with waterfall shower & pedestal sink
- (downstairs) separate powder room with 2 sink vanity & toilet
$5,500 per week in July & August
$4,500 per week in May, June & September
$750 per night May, June & September (3 night min)
$300 cleaning fee on all rentals
50% non-refundable* deposit required to book dates, balance due April 1st for all 1-week rentals.
3 night minimums-: non-refundable* payment due in full upon booking
Please note rental fees do not include GST & PST.
$1,000 security deposit refundable within a week of your stay. Payment made via etransfer
*Re-fundable only if another booking comes in to replace booking less a 10% handling fee
Check IN- 4:00pm Fridays
Check OUT- 9:00am Fridays (3 day bookings can be negotiated)
To conserve water, we ask you to please bring your own linens. Linens available for a $250 rental fee.
Guests are responsible for removal of garbage and recycling.
Guests must adhere to water, septic & fire restrictions
Sorry, we do not accept pets.