HANDMADE HARMONY WELCOMES YOU
Handmade Harmony is a tranquil hidden-away home resting at the crest of the hill on Mt. Geoffrey. This 3 acres is totally away from the hustle and bustle of Hornby summer traffic. A comfortable and uniquely appointed home with large decks, lawns and fire pit for your pleasure. Remote enough to be peaceful but close enough to the beaches, Ford cove trail and Hornby’s world class mountain bike trails. Walking distance to the ferry for bikers and hikers. You can stroll to any of these in 5 minutes down the short cut, seeing our local deer as you go. It is on the west side, to enjoy the glorious sunsets. About 1,700 sq. feet of large rooms to spread out in and relax, 3 bathrooms and views.
Arrive up our private drive – our local deer and new fawns may welcome you to your hillside sanctuary. The private entrance leads you to each suite where you can view majestic stands of cedar and fir, wild flowers, serene mountain/ocean view and beautiful west coast sunsets. We can accommodate 2-6 people in 3 different suites (2 guests per suite). You can rent 1-3 suites for your family – up to 6 people! There are private and shared decks to enjoy lounging, meals, sunbathing, stargazing and eagles and herons flying overhead for you to view.
– Stunning views, 3-acres of privacy, close to ferry access, beaches, hiking trails, mountain biking, kayaking, boating, fishing, visiting artisans and wineries.
– Close to Phipps Point for late afternoon swimming and sunset, the ferry, cidery, wineries, pizza, and boat launch.
– Hide-away has indoor jetted tub, wifi, games, movies, secret spots to retreat, read and relax..(smoking outdoors only.)
– Pet free
– Linens & towels supplied. Utensils, cooking, and other amenities are supplied.
Accommodates 2-6 guests in 1-3 suites (2 guests per suite – 6 people total). Reasonable rates available upon request. **Reduced rates for three days or more.
FOR WEEKLY RENTALS
1/2 rental rate due at time of booking for deposit. Other half due upon arrival cash or e-interac email transfer.
Contact Host for Check-in/Check-out specifics. **For special events we can be flexible**
Contact Host for Cancellation Policy.
- Cell service
- 75" flat screen TV
- Propane BBQ
- Fully-equipped Kitchen (microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, blender, pots & pans)
- Electric Heat
- Jetted tub
- Very accessible parking and handicap access ramp
- Washer & Dryer (available upon request)
- Towels & Linens
** Note that all of these units are self-catered and do not include breakfast or any meals with your stay. Please ask the owner for details on what kitchen amenities are included in each unit.