** Note that all of these units are self-catered and do not include breakfast or any meals with your stay. Please ask the owner for details on what kitchen amenities are included in each unit.
Handmade Harmony is a tranquil hidden-away home resting at the crest of the hill on Mt. Geoffrey. This 3 acres is totally away from the hustle and bustle of Hornby summer traffic. A comfortable and uniquely appointed home with large decks, lawns and fire pit for your pleasure. Remote enough to be peaceful but close enough to the beaches, Hornby Resort, Ford cove trail and Hornby’s world class mountain bike trails. Walking distance to the ferry for bikers and hikers. You can stroll to any of these in 5 minutes down the short cut, seeing our local deer as you go. It is on the west side, to enjoy the glorious sunsets. About 1,700 sq. feet of large rooms to spread out in and relax, 3 bathrooms and views.
Arrive up our private drive – our local deer and new fawns may welcome you to your hillside sanctuary. The private entrance leads you to each suite where you can view majestic stands of cedar and fir, wild flowers, serene mountain/ocean view and beautiful west coast sunsets. We can accommodate 6 people in this hide-away retreat for reasonable rates. There are private and shared decks to enjoy lounging, meals, sunbathing, stargazing and eagles and herons flying overhead for you to view.
– Stunning views, 3-acres of privacy, close to ferry access, beaches, hiking trails, mountain biking, kayaking, boating, fishing, visiting artisans and wineries.
– Close to Hornby resort, boat launch, Phipps Point for late afternoon swimming and sunset, the ferry, wineries and pizza and bakery.
– Hide-away has indoor jaccuzzi, wifi, cable, games, movies, secret spots to retreat, read and relax..(smoking outdoors only.)
– Pet free – pets may sleep in your car or in the Hide-away if kenneled.
– Linens, robes, towels supplied. Utensils, cooking ,and other amenities are supplied.
– If wanting to be environmentally friendly we will pick you up at airport or ferry for the cost of the trip.
* Inquire about our Work-Stay-Play Program to help us or if you have limited income.
Reasonable rates available upon request. **Reduced rates for three days or more.
FOR WEEKLY RENTALS
1/2 rental rate due at time of booking for deposit. Other half due upon arrival cash or e-interac email transfer. Check in is on Saturday 4pm, check out is on the following Saturday at 11am. **For special events we can be flexible**
Cancellation policy is as follows. Full refund LESS 20% rebooking charge if cancelled 14 days in advance of reservation off season. By May 30th for summer season (I am more flexible off season with this policy).