Where Farm Meets Sea
At Fossil Beach Farm we offer Hornby Island accommodation like never before. We welcome you to our 100 year old, ocean front, family farm. Our fully furnished glamping tents are nestled between the trees and perched on the high bank of Fossil Beach. Our cider house provides guests with private showers and washrooms, while our cookhouse is a great place to share meals and celebrate living.
Booking for 2021 is now open! We are accepting reservations with a 3 night minimum. Please email us to see if we can find a 1 or 2 night booking if needed.
Find up-to-date rates here.
- Oceanfront with beach access
- 5m Canvas bell tent on wooden platform with cedar deck
- Organic cotton queen sized bed
- Duvet and linens provided
- Solar lantern, flashlight provided
- Propane fire pit with outdoor chairs and table
- Bathrooms/showers in main building
- Cook shack with BBQ, fridge, sink
How to get here
Off of the ferry follow Shingle Spit Rd which will turn into Central Road for 4.2 Km. Look for the signs. Turn left on to Savoie Road. Drive down the dirt road until you come to the gate. Follow the signs within the property to the main building.