WELCOME TO EUREKA HOUSE
Welcome to Eureka House on Hornby Island. Immerse yourself in the natural beauty and magic of this unique destination that will be sure to refuel your soul. Located on 3 acres of secluded, untouched forest on the side of the Mount Geoffrey Escarpment, it offers breathtaking panoramic ocean and mountain views that you can take in from your private hot tub. Relax in front of the fire or in the handcrafted sauna. Steps away from a Provincial Park gives you instant access to trails for hiking and mountain biking. High-speed internet and excellent cell service keep you connected during your stay.
We’ve taken care to ensure Eureka House has everything you need to make the most of your stay on Hornby Island:
– Fully equipped kitchen with brand new stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher
– Weber BBQ
– 6 person hot tub overlooking the ocean and mountains
– Custom handcrafted 6 person sauna
– 700 sq ft two-tier deck with Muskoka chairs
– Wood burning fireplace
– 3 large bedrooms, able to comfortably sleep up 8 people
– Large skylights throughout the entire home
– Floor to ceiling windows providing panoramic ocean and mountain views
– Very private and quiet, surrounded by nature and wildlife
– All towels and bedding included
– High-speed internet and excellent cell coverage
– Flatscreen Smart TV with Netflix
– Nearby attractions include Provincial Parks, mountain biking and hiking trails, beaches, water sports, wineries, restaurants, art exhibits, and more
July & August: $6,500 per week.
June & Sept: $6,000 per week.
May: $4,000 per week.
Check-in is Friday at 4pm, check-out is Friday at 10am.
Security Deposit: $500