ACRE ON THE WATERFRONT
Acre on the Waterfront aka Bryson’s Bluff. A magical place to experience the ever-changing colours and scenery of sea and sky. Watch birds, boats and sea life on the bay, hear the sea lions and eagles calling and be in awe of spectacular sun and moon rises and sunset reflections. Paradise.
Enjoy this park-like, south-facing, enchanting waterfront property overlooking Tribune Bay, Helliwell Park and coastal mountains. Take a 5-minute stroll to Little Tribune beach from our private beach access then relax and appreciate the many benefits of a dry heat sauna.
This true Hornby style 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house has a unique arch theme with high ceilings, captivating details, hardwood floors and beach log beams. Craftsmanship displayed at its best. Every room has spectacular views.
- “Your cabin is magical. The bright sunrise floods each room for hours every morning. It invigorates the soul”
- “As soon as we pulled up we were thrilled by this hidden gem! Set back on a beautiful piece of property the home is stylishly decorated, clean, comfortable and has amazing views from almost every room. The family room wood stove and outdoor fire pit (overlooking the ocean) make it a great winter getaway as well. We will be back soon!”
- “Jane’s place is great! No cookie-cutter was used in the design of this place. The result is a really warm and inviting space surrounded by truly beautiful views.”
- “We had everything we needed and we could feel the “well lived and loved” appeal of this welcoming home. We loved it! The views, the beaches, the hikes, the eagles … the outdoor fire pit, the blueberry pie recipe, the bouquet of flowers that greeted us, the wonderfully equipped kitchen, the books, and all the other great little touches. We would love to do it all over again. A wonderful memory for us. A very magical place!”
- “The place is amazing, stellar ocean views and exactly what you want in a getaway to Hornby Island.”
- “Fantastic stay on Hornby Island! Loved this beautiful home. It was perfect for our little group and quite kid-friendly. Would definitely come back”
- Open concept dining room, living room with large sky light
- Bedroom with queen size bed, full closet and chest of drawers. South-east facing panorama views with private outside sitting area
- Bedroom/den with double futon bed/couch, full closet, office desk, skylight and large picture window overlooking back gardens
- Bathroom with shower
- Laundry facilities with large sink
- Master bedroom suite with king-size bed, full closet and double built-in chest of drawers. South-east facing panorama views with vaulted ceiling and large new skylight
- Bathing area with shower, dry heat sauna and large Jacuzzi bathtub overlooking tribune bay
- Separate toilet area with sink
- Sitting nook with skylight for curling up and reading a good book
Sorry no dogs allowed
Our waterfront access may not be suitable for young children and the elderly. There is a public path to the water one property over to the north.
We are on a mid bank property so young children should be well supervised when in the front yard. The large back yard is flat and sunny for play.
No large group or event rentals.
Weekly pricing is for up to 4 people, please add an additional $150 for up to 6 people.
July and August: $3,050 per week
June and after September 9: $2,200 per week
September 2nd to 9th: $2,600 for week
September 9th-October 1: $2,200 per week
May: $1,850 per week,
nightly $350 up to 6 people, 4-night minimum
Other periods: Please email if interested
An 8% mandatory provincial sales tax will be charged on all rentals.
A $100 clean fee will be charged on all rentals under 1 week.
Please note that advertised rates are subject to change without notice.
Payment: A 50% deposit is due upon reservation. The balance is due 1 month prior to your arrival. Deposit is refundable within 3 weeks of your arrival if we are able to rebook the same time period minus $150. admin fee. Payment by interac bank transfer or mailed personal cheque.
Due to extra COVID cleaning/disinfecting, check in time is 5pm and check out time is 9am. These times may be flexible except during the summer months.
- fully equipped open concept kitchen with dishwasher and all small appliances
- wireless internet, landline for local calls
- bed linens (sheets/pillow cases), bath, hand and beach towels are NOT provided. Kitchen towels, bed pillows and blankets are provided.
- washer/dryer available for weekly rentals only, please use outside clothesline when able
- games, puzzles, books for adults and children
- Napoleon BBQ (June to September)
- pack and play and booster seat available for young children
- large screen tv, dvd player, (NO cable)
- CD player and radio
- outdoor seating and dining areas (June to September)
- large outdoor fire pit area (fires when allowed), chopped onsite wood is not available for fire pit
- dry heat sauna not available summer months
- wood burning stove and fireplace with limited wood supply not available summer months