Hornby Island Ocean Adventures is a charter company that caters to your personal desires. With spacious, comfortable, and professional boats we offer fishing, sightseeing cruises, and water taxi services. Book your trip and let our friendly and knowledgeable guides provide an enjoyable and safe experience on the water.
FISHING CHARTERS / SIGHTSEEING CRUISES
Your choice between two spacious boats equipped with top of the line fishing gear. Book your trip and let our friendly and knowledgeable guides lead your way to salmon, halibut, and cod for an unforgettable fishing experience.
31 FOOT EXECUTIVE
The ‘comfy boat’ of the fleet. This cabin cruiser has a full head including a private electric toilet, full galley with a fridge, BBQ, sound system, and a spacious fishing deck. It also offers the best of visibility for sight-seeing with a 360 degree window view, as well as a high view from the upper level deck. With a comfortable indoor cabin, the Executive allows you to take a break from the weather to sit back, relax and wait for the fish to bite!
26 FOOT PANGA
The ‘fast boat’ of the fleet. The Panga is an open concept walk around boat with a spacious fishing deck. It is fully equipped with all new electronics, comfortable swivel seats, coolers, and top of the line fishing gear. Built for speed with a Mercury 150hp outboard engine, this boat is customized to have everything you need for a day of fishing on the water.
WE ALSO OFFER:
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
* All vessels comply with Transport Canada safety regulations.
* Our guides are trained and certified by Transport Canada (including Marine Emergency Duites & Marine Advanced First Aid).
* All vessels have marine surveys, stability tests, tonnage measurements, small vessel compliance programs (SVCP), insurance, and are approved as commercial vessels.
* Each vessel is equipped with SOLAS (Safety Of Life At Sea) Lifejackets that are approved by Transport Canada.
– Please let us know when booking if you have any passengers that require extra care.
– Remember to bring your own food and beverages. If you have any extra requests, please let us know when booking and we will do our best to accommodate you!
– It can get chilly out on the water, so be prepared and bring some extra clothes.
Reserve your trip today! Please feel free to call with any questions about planning or pricing your adventure!