WELCOME TO THE EAST WING
An 1800 sq. ft. private Suite located in the Hornby Island Estate Winery Heritage Building called “Flanders”, located on the south east corner of Hornby Island. Immerse yourself in the natural beauty and magic of this unique destination of 17 acres of forest land & orchard. High-speed internet (Starlink) and moderate cell service coverage will keep you connected during your stay.
We’ve taken care to ensure that the self contained East Wing Suite has everything you need to make the most of your stay on Hornby Island:
– Flatscreen Smart TV with Shaw Satellite, Netflix, etc.
– Nearby attractions include Parks, hiking and bicycle trails, beaches, water sports, the winery, restaurants, Farmers’ Markets, art exhibits, and more.
– 4 bedrooms, two with King beds; 2 with Queen beds – able to comfortably sleep up to 8 people.
– Two Bathrooms – one with a shower.
– Tested and approved drinking water.
– Private office or study room; living room with leather couches; full kitchen; large picnic area with lots of comfortable lawn furniture; Weber propane BBQ.
The East Wing Suite is fully furnished and equipped with your comfort and enjoyment in mind.
Responsible pet owners are welcome.
During July & August: Check-in is Friday at 4pm, check-out is Friday at 10am.
July and August $3500 per week + 8% PST + 5% GST
June and September $319 per night (minimum 3 night stay) + 8% PST + 5% GST
Your reservation will be confirmed once a 50% deposit has been received. The balance is payable on arrival. Both payments can be made by e-transfer (ETF).
- Nearby beaches and parks
- Air Conditioning
- Fridge and Freezer
- Coffee Maker
- Portable Dish Washer
- Washer/Dryer + Laundry Room
- BBQ + Large Picnic area with partial ocean view
- Towels, including beach towels
- Steps to Clam Shell Beach Park
- Private entrance
- Complementary wine