Beautiful 3 bedroom family home.
There is a sense of peace when you enter Ayrebella. Whether it’s a couple’s getaway or a family holiday, you will relax, sit on the covered deck, and enjoy the peace and quiet of our neighbourhood. Situated on 0.7 of an acre, Ayrebella is an 1800 sq. ft. home with three bedrooms, a living room, family room (with games/hobby area), and two full-size bathrooms, one with a clawfoot bathtub.
The property has a drilled well which produces an excellent supply of water and a certified pea gravel filtration septic system. Drinking water is provided through a professionally tested filtration system. Sandpiper Beach is an easy 5-minute walk from the house. If you are looking to head up the mountain to ride or hike up the trails there is access to them at the top of Sandpiper road approx. .5 of a kilometre away.
In May and June, the road is lined with wild roses and in July and August the area becomes the local hot spot for harvesting the abundant supply of wild blackberries.
We are a family-friendly area where respect for our neighbours and our environment is paramount. Our neighbourhood has both permanent residents and those who have owned their vacation homes for many years. Hornby Island is a unique ecosystem. Conservation of natural resources, especially water, is very important. Recycling, reusing and composting are part of our way of life. While you visit, please do your part to support this fragile ecosystem.
There is a supply of a variety of children’s and family videos/DVD’s for those rainy days or quiet evenings. Outside, there is an enclosed trampoline, badminton and many outdoor games available. There is also a BBQ, outdoor space and fire a pit.
– You are required to bring your own sheets and towels
– There are no dogs permitted on the property or in the house
– No smoking of any kind is permitted on the property or in the house
– 3 bedrooms, two with queen beds one with a king-size bed
– Blankets, pillows and comforters
– 2 bathrooms, one with a claw foot bathtub and the other with a shower
– Highspeed WiFi, TV, DVD/VHS movies
– Games for the family
– Washer and dryer and outdoor clothesline
– Electric baseboard heating
– Electric Stove, oven, microwave and fridge with freezer
– Fire Extinguishers and smoke detectors
– Dishes and cutlery
– Pots and pans
– Coffee maker, toaster, blender, kettle, slow cooker etc.
– TV/VCR/DVD with a variety of movies
– Wrap around covered deck with picnic tables and outdoor chairs
– Outdoor games
– Trampoline with safety net
– Outdoor Fire Pit
We hope that once you experience Ayrebella you will become part of our extended family and come back year after year.
$2,750 per week + 8% PST.
Weekly bookings are from Friday to Friday. Check in at 3pm Check out at 11am.
A deposit of 50% will secure your reservation, with the balance being due one month prior to your arrival. In the case of cancellation, the deposit will be refunded if we can fill the time period you’ve booked. There will be no refunds 30 days and closer to the date of arr