Welcome to The Barn Suite on Little Tribune Bay. Set beside the languorous beauty of a private
par-3 golf course and facing the natural splendour of surf and white sand, this rare gem provides
an ideal vacation spot for those seeking a getaway with sophistication and refinement.
From original artwork to custom cabinetry, you’ll appreciate the care and thought put into your
every comfort. Luxuriate in the lofty king-size bed dressed with quality linens before coming
downstairs to the open-plan, living-dining area and kitchenette. Relax looking out the windows
to the tranquillity of the expansive views beyond.
This prime location puts you in short walking distance of the Co-op, the Ringside Market and
restaurants (500 m). The few steps to one of the island’s finest beaches, provides an easy launch
for kayaks and paddle boards or the pleasure of a cooling swim at the end of the day. And
depending on the tide, Little Tribune Bay also provides mooring for small craft.
Indulge in somewhere a cut above in the West Coast paradise of Hornby Island.
• Over 950 sq ft (88 sq m) of spacious, high-ceilinged living area
• Bedding and towels (including beach towels)
• Kitchenette that includes 2 single-burner induction cooktops, under-counter refrigerator
and same-size full freezer, dishwasher, toaster oven, toaster, coffee maker, electric kettle,
microwave oven. There is a full range of cookware, utensils, dishes, serving dishes,
glassware, cutlery and kitchen linens.
• BBQ with side-burner, on the patio
• Wifi, bluetooth music speakers and television (for streaming).
• Washer and dryer
• Exclusive, complimentary arrangements for golf play